Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Cross Country

Cross Country

This is a photo of me trying my hardest. Do you know why I'm running? Well if you don't know then I'll tell you. I am running May Road Schools cross country/Fun Run. In the start when Mrs Petrus yelled out "Year 6 girls" I was so scared that I was shaking to death. But guess what place I was coming........
I WAS COMING........... 3rd PLACE!! I was so proud of my self and mostly the year 6 girls and everyone who participated in the Fun Run/cross country. I just want to say a big thank you to DinahMary who kept on cheering me on. 

Great Job Everybody!!
Kia Kaha E Hoa Ma!! 
Lets Go Everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vika I really like your post and how you said you were very proud of yourself. Thank you for thanking me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey vik i like your blog post about cross country nice job for coming 3rd and by the way i was cheering for you and Dinah.

    ReplyDelete