Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

Welcome Back To Term 4

WELCOME BACK TO TERM 4!

Welcome back everybody, I hope you've had a great and relaxing holiday. "Wait......... AAAAARRRRRHHHHH!! it's my last TERM, bieng a year six! I can't believe times gone so fast". "I'm Graduating this term AAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHH".  OK this term I just want to have a great and fun term, but MOSTLY................ "MAKE PROGRESS IN MY LEARNING". "Also this for all you year 6's out their MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALREADY ENROLLED INTO YOUR INTERMEDIATE! Anyways Please make sure you read my drawing down below, and also if you would like to read many more, fantastic Blogs please click HERE- this will lead you to our LOVELY class blog. If you look on your right hand side you will see many more LOVELY BLOGS.
Please make sure to check it out and leave some feed back in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment