Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Our Trip to New World

Welcome

Today - 7 November 2016, room 14 went down to New World. We went down their, for food for thought, also we went their to help us learn how to, do label reading. I was very excited. When we got to New World we had to get, in our groups I was in group 1 with Fifita, Hermione, Noah, Seem, Razelle and Logan. Our Parent helper was Wajeeda. We got a worksheet that we had to fill in.

First of we went to the isle, with the cereals which was, isle 6. The most heathiest creal that you should have every day is Wheat Biscuts, it says at the back on the per 100g that it gives you 1460kj energy. Also it has 2.6g of sugar. After when we all finished writing the things that we needed, we move on to the next, item which was, bread. The number isle that we had to go to for the bread was, number 11. Did you know that white bread has alot of sugar in it? So my advice to you, is that if you want to be more healther, then I stugest that you get brown wheatmeal bread. So After that we had to go to the isle with the muesli bars. The muesli bar that I picked was pretty healthey.

Where we went next was to the Milk section. I was very cold and freezing their. I wrote down that light blue milk is good for you. The dark blue milk are better for babies who are 1 or 2. After that we went to where the fruit and veges were and it was so, cool because it was like, their was a, rainbow inside New World. I wrote alot and alot of Fruits and veges their. Their were all kinds of colours of fruit and veges, it was like my eyes were going to explode! WOW

I hope you enjoy reading our great trip to New World!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Sifa and I am a student in room 14 at May road School. I really like how you told us what happen first.Have you thought about telling your audience what fruits are white inside and yellow outside.If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://mrssiosifaf.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete